Students who will graduate high school in 2022 are invited to join the Summer Success Program at NTCC! This is a great opportunity for new grads to get a jump start on college and make new friends!
Eligible students who enroll in six hours (two classes) and pay for a meal plan during the first summer session will be awarded a scholarship to live on campus for free during that time. In addition to experiencing life on a college campus, participants will also be involved in special activities designed to boost their overall success rate as a college student.
How do you participate in the Summer Success Program?
- Must be a 2022 high school graduate
- Enroll & pay for 6 credit hours at NTCC during the Summer I session (June 6-July 7)
- Purchase a lunch meal plan
- Agree to participate in special activities Monday-Thursday to help improve your success as a college student
- Program begins June 6. Eligible students will receive a scholarship to cover the cost of summer housing (valued at $500). You will be responsible for tuition, fees, books & weekday meal plan.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old (or 17 with parental permission) & enroll in 6 hours during Summer I.
For More Info Contact: 903-434-8123 • email@example.com or visit ntcc.edu/summersuccess