Kilgore College has received a grant from the Texas Workforce Commission to host an entrepreneur bootcamp seminar on Nov. 4 for anyone who wants to learn what it takes to establish their own company.
The bootcamp is set for 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 4, on the Kilgore campus in the Porter Business Administration Building, Room 209.
Tuition for the bootcamp is $10, but is free to U.S. citizens who are legal residents of Texas and the guardian of someone age 18 or younger.
The bootcamps will be offered in English and Spanish as well.
To register for the Entrepreneur Bootcamp, please fill out an online form located at: www.kilgore.edu/business-bootcamp.
This 12-hour, three-day course will cover:
- How to start, register and maintain a business
- How to market and build a client base
- Successful approaches to financing your company
- Human resource essentials to keep your business legal and safe
- Bookkeeping basics to keep accounting in the black
- Social media tools and practices that will keep your company in the public eye
- Best practices in customer relations