The Northeast Texas Community College Continuing Education and Corporate Training department is pleased to announce its new Coffee and Beverage Technician Academy. NTCC is partnering with Farmer Brothers and Revive Service & Restoration to create a one-of-a-kind experience that prepares students for a rewarding career in the coffee and beverage industry.
The four-week program offers comprehensive training led by industry experts, equipping students with the knowledge and skills needed to become a top-notch coffee machine technician. From Espresso Machines to Roast & Ground Brewers, participants will master the art of troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs. The pilot academy is being offered at no cost to students, so don’t miss this opportunity.
The Coffee & Beverage Technician Academy might be a good fit for those who…
- Are passionate about coffee
- Enjoy working with machines and like to understand how things work
- Don’t want a job that involves sitting in an office all day
- Take customer service seriously and will go the extra mile to get the job done
- Are looking to go to work immediately after you complete the academy
- Are open to the possibility of relocation
Dates: October 2-27, 2023
Class Times: Mon-Thurs, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Format: In-person classes at NTCC’s Hanson-Sewell Center in Pittsburg, TX
Don’t live near NTCC? Sponsored campus housing is available. To sign up today, call 903-434-8134 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.