Kilgore College has received a grant from the Texas Workforce Commission to host an entrepreneur bootcamp seminar Feb. 24-25 at KC-Longview for students who want to learn what it takes to establish their own company.
Tuition for the bootcamp is $10, but is free to U.S. citizens who are legal residents of Texas who are the guardian of a child age 18 or younger.
The seminar will be held Friday, Feb. 24 (5 to 9 p.m.), and Saturday, Feb. 25 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) at KC-Longview. Lunch will be provided on Saturday.
This 12-hour course will cover:
- How to start, register and maintain a business
- How to market and build a client base
- Successful approaches to financing your company
- Human resource essentials to keep your business legal and safe
- Bookkeeping basics to keep accounting in the black
- Social media tools and practices that will keep your company in the public eye
- Best practices in customer relations
To register for the Entrepreneur Bootcamp, please fill out an online form located at: www.kilgore.edu/business-bootcamp.
SHARE THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!