Info session planned for May 2023 Washington D.C. travel study course
CHANCE TO WIN BIG PRIZES…SEE BOTTOM OF ARTICLE!
Have you been bitten by the travel bug? Northeast Texas Community College is planning a travel study trip to Washington D.C. May 20-24, 2023. This is a great opportunity to explore the U.S. capital while earning college credit. An informational session is planned for Monday, Nov. 9th at 12:30 p.m. in Humanities 107.
Students can earn credit for History 1301 or 1302, English 1301, 2327 or 2342, Government 2305, Communications, Art Appreciation, or Photography as part of the travel course.
How does it work?
- Attend an informational session
- Sign up for (and pay for) your desired classes for May 2023 Intersession
- The cost of travel is $1,600 per person (includes airfare and all accommodations except meals). This will be paid directly to the NTCC Travel Club.
- Payment plan is available with total amount due April 10th
- Don’t need college credit? Individuals can opt to travel without signing up for a class! You do not have to be an NTCC student.
As an incentive to sign up, the NTCC Travel Club is offering prizes to two lucky travelers! Students who sign up for two courses will be entered into a drawing to win their trip for FREE…that’s a value of $1,600! Another winner will receive a scholarship for the cost of their courses.
For more information, contact Rex Allen at 903-261-1114 (email@example.com) or Mandy Smith at 903-466-6377 (firstname.lastname@example.org).