The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is proud to partner with UPS on the Proudly Unstoppable Latinx-owned Small Business Grants Program for the second year in a row! We encourage you to apply for a grant before the deadline of Friday, September 16, 2022!
We have listed below the grant criteria for your reference:
- The applicant must be a small business with less than 20 full-time employees.
- The applicant must be a majority Hispanic-owned business with an active EIN or ITIN number.
- The business must have been in operation for at least 9 months from the date that you complete this form.
- The business registered main address must be located in the U.S. states or territories.
- Typical grant amounts will be $5,000 per business that is selected.
- If you have any technical difficulties filling out this grant application, please contact Yhanna Mckinney via email at: email@example.com.