AMERICA’S LGBT PRIDE VS. THE BIBLE
“The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted” (Psa 12:8).
All America celebrates June LGBT Pride Month. Pride is always condemned as great sin in the Bible—
- “Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD” (Prov 16:5 KJV).
- “The LORD hate[s]…a proud look. [It is] an abomination unto him” (Prov 6:16).
LGBT Pride consists of four “abominations” that God abhors and hates—
- The act of sodomy: “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination” (Lev 18:22).
- Male/female cross-dressers: “God created man… male and female.” “The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God” (Gen 1:27; Deu 22:5).
- Those who justify wicked people and condemn the just: “He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD” (Prov 17:15).
- The proud: (Prov 6:16; 16:5 above)
The vileness of the “sin of Sodom” (Lam 4:6) once kept it from even being mentioned in public. “It is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them” (Eph 5:12). LGBT Pride has no shame, even when targeting the youngest children—
- “Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? Nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush.” They “refused to be ashamed” (Jer 3:3; 6:15).
- “They declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not” (Isa 3:9).
- They “glory…in their shame” (Phil 3:19).
- “Now we call the proud happy [“gay”]; yea, they that work wickedness are set up” (Mal 3:15).
Pride was the cause of man’s very first sin in the Garden of Eden. “In the day ye eat… [the forbidden fruit] ye shall be as gods” (Gen 3:5). Pride was the root from which all Sodom’s sins and abominations sprang up. “Saith the Lord GOD…. The iniquity of… Sodom was pride… They were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good” (Ezek 16:49-50).
Throughout the Bible, the Righteous and “thrice-Holy Lord God Almighty” pronounces LGBTs “wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly” (Gen 13:13; 19:1-11; Lev 18:22; Deu 22:5; Judges 19,20; Hosea 9:9; Rom 1:24-27; 1 Cor 6:9-10; 1 Tim 1:9-10, Jude 1:7; Rev 4:8; 21:2,27, etc.). To be proud of great wickedness, sin, and abominations to God is the worst kind of pride.
The Bible declares, “The whole duty of man” is to “fear God, and keep his commandments” (Eccl 12:13). “The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth” (Prov 8:13; Amos 5:15). LGBTs “hate the good, and love the evil” (Micah 3:2). With “froward mouths”, filled with “pride and arrogancy”, they say perverse things, contrary to the truth of God’s words. “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil” (Isa 5:20).
Acting as “gods” (Gen 3:5), LGBTs reject their God-given sex, create for themselves new orientations and gender identities “against nature”, then make everyone comply with their wicked lies (Rom 1:24-27). The Lord Jesus Christ, referring to the marriage relationship instituted by God the Creator, said, “Have ye not read [in the Bible], that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female” (Mat 19:4-6)? God warns, “Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker!… Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou” (Isa 45:9; Ezek 28:2)?
“Saith the LORD” it is a “horrible thing” to “strengthen… the hands of evildoers… They are all of them unto me as Sodom and… Gomorrah” (Jer 23:11,14). The president, Congress, courts, corporations, schools, military, news media, medicine, sports, libraries, entertainment—even churches and the pope unite to promote LGBT Pride. They demand all America and the world (through our embassies) “exalt” “the vilest, wicked men” (Psa 12:8). The Bible warns the proud and the wicked—
- “Though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished” (Prov 11:21; 16:5).
- “Behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts” (Mal. 4:1).
“He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife” (Prov 28:25). LGBT Pride constantly stirs up strife in America. Just like the “men of Sodom” who attacked “just Lot” and his two male (angel) visitors (Gen 19:1-11; 2 Pet 2:7), LGBTs force their evil upon all who refuse to be a party to it (Christian bakers, florists, athletes, employees, doctors, etc.). Any opposition to LGBT wickedness, even in protecting the youngest children, is attacked, condemned, boycotted, silenced, and punished (Florida’s school law prohibiting LGBT indoctrination in K-3, Florida’s governor, and Disney, etc.) —
- “He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD” (Prov 17:15).
- “They that forsake [God’s] law praise the wicked: but such as keep [God’s] law contend with them” (Prov 28:4).
“Pride goeth before destruction” (Prov 16:18; 18:12). The Bible warns that the national acceptance of sodomy “defiles nations” and “cries greatly” to God for their destruction (Gen 18:20; 19:13; Lev 18:22-29; Jer 5:28-29; Ezek 16:50). God “destroyed” Sodom in His wrath for the very same sin that America has legitimized as the law of the land and glories in today with great pride (Gen 19:13, 24-29; Jude 1:7). Today America proudly commits even greater wickedness than Sodom did. What started with the sin of sodomy, then same-sex “marriage”, has rapidly multiplied to a wicked alphabet of abominations (LGBTQIAPK+…). God warns—
- “I am the LORD, I change not” (Mal 3:6).
- “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God” (Psa 9:17).
It can be said of America today—
“Ah, sinful nation!” “As I live, saith the Lord GOD, Sodom… hath not done… as thou hast done… Thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they… Thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways”. “Shall I not visit for these things?…. Shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?” (Isa 1:4; Jer 5:29; Ezek 16:47-51)
“At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation… to destroy it; If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.” “Repent… of thy wickedness”. “Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate”! “Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.” (Jer 18:7-8; 44:4; Luke 13:3,5; Acts 8:22).
“Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways”. “Let the wicked forsake his way… and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon” (Ezek 33:11; Isa 55:7).
“God is not a man, that He should lie… Hath He said, and shall He not do it? Or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?” “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God”! “The nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted” (Num 23:19; Heb 10:31; Isa 60:12)!
Michael W. Ellis
(All Scriptures: King James Bible)