The NTCC Adult Education Department will be offering a free Basic Computer Literacy class. If you know anyone who might be interested in this service, please have them call 903.434.8341 to make an appointment to register. Registration is May 31-June 6, 2022 and classes will run June 7-30.
The course is designed to teach basic computer skills and vocabulary needed to help advance people in their education and employment. Students will learn to:
- Understand the basics of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understand the importance of cybersecurity in keeping computer systems and electronic data safe and protected
- Understand the basics of various virtual learning tools such as Zoom, WhatsApp and Skype.
- Type and compose letters and job resume
- Set up and use an e-mail account
- Search and navigate the internet effectively
- Identify the basic parts of the computer
- Understand and use basic computer vocabulary
- Much more!
The class is limited to 15 participants, so sign up today!