Registration underway for SHRM Learning Certificate HR classes
By CHRIS CRADDOCK
Registration is underway at Kilgore College for SHRM Learning System® Certificate human resources classes.
Classes include SHRM Learning System® beginning Feb. 15, and SHRM Essentials of Human Resources® beginning March 24.
Deadline to register for the SHRM Learning System® class is Feb. 3.
The deadline to register for SHRM Essentials of Human Resources® is March 14.
Space is limited so students are encouraged to enroll as soon as possible.
For more information, contact Brenda Brown at (903) 983-8288 or email@example.com.
SHRM Learning System®
(HRPO 2030 – Human Resource Certification Test Preparation)
- Dates/Times: 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Tuesdays beginning Feb. 15, 2022
- Length: 12 weeks, 36 hours
- Cost: $995
- About: This course is designed for managers and staff with experience in general management or human resource management, HR professionals planning to take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification exam, experienced managers who are new to the HR field and others seeking to advance their careers. The SHRM Learning System® includes five modules covering the four knowledge domains: People, Organization, Workplace and Strategy as well as eight behavioral competencies; Leadership & Navigation, Ethical Practice, Business Acumen, Relationship Management, Consultation, Critical Evaluation, Global & Cultural Effectiveness and Communication. SHRM® training materials will be included.
- Location: Kilgore campus
SHRM Essentials of Human Resources®
(HRPO 1000 – Understanding the Human Resource Function)
- Dates/Times: 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Thursdays beginning March 14, 2022
- Length: 6 weeks, 18 hours
- Cost: $525
- About: This course is considered an entry-level human resource training program. If you’re new to human resources or simply want to strengthen your employee management skills, the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources® is for you. Knowledge of the essentials can make you a better manager, protect your company from needless litigation and help advance your career. This program is designed for junior-level human resource practitioners and those who want to know more about careers in HR. Others involved with hiring or managing employees also benefit from the course.
Location: Kilgore campus