After posting of the results, Union Hill placed third out of ten schools.
Adults attending the meet: Velma Clay, District UIL Academic Coordinator; Marsha Alexander, Theater Director; Sharon Richardson, Superintendent; and Kerri Downs-parent volunteer.
• Speech Team—District Champions.
• CX Debate—1st Place Team 1, Tyler Cook and DatravonDuffey, State Qualifier.
• 2nd Place—Team 2 , Maria Bocanegra and Imelda Huerta-Aguiloon, State Qualifier.
• LD Debate—1st Place, Riley Pate, Region Qualifier.
• 4th Place—Colton Wade, Region Alternate.
• Informative Speaking— 3rd Place, Austin Browning, Region Qualifier.
• 5th Place—Amanda Giles.
• Persuasive Speaking—1st Place, Hannah Bolt, Region Qualifier
• 4th Place —Imelda Huerta-Aguillon, Region Alternate.
• Science Team—4th Place.
• Biology—1st Place, Sydney Ward, Region Qualifier.
• Physics—1st Place, Austin Elson, Region Qualifier.
• Chemistry—2nd Place Aubry Buchanan, Region Alternate.
• All Areas—4th Place, Sydney Ward, Region Alternate.
• Number Sense Team— 6th Place, Guadalupe Suarez (5th Place), Aubry Buchanan, Katelyn Grunden and Passion Johnson.
•Spelling and Vocabulary—5th Place, Alexis Elledge, Chris Tucker, Briana DeSpain and Corey Rhymes.
• Calculator Team—6th Place, Kayla Campbell, Alexzander Plunkett and Guadalupe Suarez.
• Social Studies—6th Place, Maria Bocanegra.
• Journalism Team—5th Place
• Editorial Writing—Haley Collier (5th Place), Makaylah Downs and Sydney Ward.
• Feature Writing—Julia Martin (5th Place) Chanee Hansen and Amanda Gunn.
• Headline Writing —Alexis Elledge, Chanee Hansen and Chris Tucker.
• News Writing—Alexis Elledge, Valerie Sisk and Akaysha Johnson.
• Ready Writing—Haley Collier, Makaylah Downs and Ti-Aira Fort.