ROCK OUT AT THE 27th ANNUAL GRAPEFEST® SEPTEMBER 12-15
2013 GrapeFest to Feature More Than 40 Live Bands
Throughout the Festival
Image courtesy of Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau
GRAPEVINE, Texas (September 6, 2013) – The 27th Annual GrapeFest – A Wine Experience will feature over 75 concerts beginning on Thursday, September 12 and continuing through the weekend. Attendees will have the opportunity to discover a variety of new sounds, bands and music styles, from more than 40 different performers, while enjoying a glass of wine or craft beer.
The 2013 GrapeFest lineup includes performances by:
• Hits & Grins Trio (Nashville, TN)
• Jake Hooker (Paradise, TX)
• Malford Milligan Band with WC Clark & David Grissom (Austin, TX)
• Mama’s Wranglers/Kid Fiddlers (Las Vegas, NV)
• Reina del Cid & the Cidizens (Minneapolis, MN)
• Terri Hendrix with Lloyd Maines (San Marcos, TX)
Plus many local favorites including Le Freak, Killdares, Professor D, The Allan Conner Show, and Nightshade Swing Orchestra. (Full entertainment schedule attached).
Performances will be spread across five entertainment stages located throughout the festival:
• Bud Light Stage - located at the heart of the festival at the intersection of Main Street and East Franklin Street
• Cork ‘n Keg Pavilion - located at the intersection of Main Street and East Texas Street
• Champagne Terrace presented by Gaylord Texan Resort - located in Liberty Park Plaza
• Town Square Gazebo Stage - located in the 300 block of Main Street
• Palace Theatre - located in the Palace Arts Center
Bring your friends and family and discover Grapevine’s 27th Annual GrapeFest – A Wine Experience. The largest wine festival in the Southwest, this four-day festival features some of the finest wines from Texas, the West Coast and the world. And the roads leading to Grapevine are open, so the good times in Grapevine just got a little easier to get to, just in time for GrapeFest! For more information, call the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800-457-6338 or 817-410-3185 or visit www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com/GrapeFest.
GrapeFest – A Wine Experience will open on Thursday, Sept ember 12 at 10 a.m. Admission is free to everyone all day Thursday and Friday until 5 p.m. Hours are Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.Admission prices are $8 for adults, $5 for seniors (62+) and children (6-12) . Weekend passes are available for $18 and souvenir weekend passes are $23. Admission is free for children five and under. For more information, call the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800-457-6338 or 817-410-3185 or visit www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com/GrapeFest .