Children who are legal residents of ND ISD and are five years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2013 are eligible to sign up.
Parents need to bring the following information with them:
• Official birth certificate
• Immunization record
• Social Security card
• Enrolling parent’s driver license
• Proof of residence
Pre-K registration will be held at this same time. All parents of 4-year-old children are encouraged to apply.
Requirements for Pre-K include:
• Must be four years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2013
• Resident of New Diana ISD
• Meet economic and/or educational criteria
Parents need to bring child’s birth certificate, immunization records, Social Security card, parent’s driver license, proof of residence and proof of income.