WHAT: CHILI SUPPER AND GUN RAFFLE
WHERE: PRITCHETT COMMUNITY CENTER
HWY. 1404 JUST SOUTH OF HWY. 155
WHEN: NOVEMBER 3, 2012 – 5:30 P.M.
SPEAKER: MR. OSCAR MARTINEZ
Mr. Martinez will speak on the subject of immigration and border security.
1. Vietnam Veteran 1967/68 (2 purple hearts, 2 Bronze Stars for Valor)
2. 5 yrs police sergeant-Hereford Texas Police Dept
3. 20 yrs Border Patrol worked the Texas, New Mexico and California border
4. 3 yrs Special Agent, (Border Patrol) worked human/narcotic trafficking
5. 3 yrs Senior Special Agent in charge of the Northern Marina Islands Saipan (worked organized crime)
6. 4 yrs Senior Special Agent Los Angeles, CA. worked organized crime and assigned to New York right after 9/11took over some of the investigations there.
7. 2 yrs project manager operating detention facilities in California and Arizona
8. 2010/2011 in Afghanistan training US soldiers and Afghani Border Police