Women in School Leadership Award to be Announced Feb. 14
What: AASA, The School Superintendents Association, will announce the 2014 Women in School Leadership honorees at its National Conference on Education in Nashville, Tenn. This award, co-sponsored by Farmers Insurance and AASA, pays tribute to the talent, creativity and vision by outstanding women in education in our nation’s public schools.
When: The announcement will be made Friday, Feb. 14, 2014, during a General Session from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Central Time)
Who: The four finalists for Women in School Leadership Awards:
- Lillie Cox, superintendent, Alamance-Burlington School System, Burlington, N.C.
- Karen C. Woodward, superintendent, Lexington County, School District One, Lexington, S.C.
- Andrea Anthony, executive principal, Page High School, Franklin, Tenn.
- Linda Carrillo, principal, PSJA North High School, Pharr, Texas
The award is broken up into two categories:
· Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent
· Central Office/Principal/Specialist
Watch the Video: Meet the four finalists for the 2014 Women in School Leadership Awards.
Where: The Nashville Music City Convention Center, 201 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203
More: To learn more about the 2014 National Conference on Education, visit the conference website.