“Mac antivirus”, this should be a preventive measure that must be done by all the Mac users. If you are securing the safety of your Mac files, then “Mac backup” is very applicable for you. So, do you want to safeguard your important Mac files? Read this article.
There are some things in life of a techie that needs to be secured aside from their beloved gadget. For sure, your Mac files that are dear to you are on your top list. From the fact that Mac computers contain all the treasured files, you need to secure them. “Prevention is far better than cure”. Of course, you already know that you may loose your Mac files not only through accidental deletion but also through viruses and intentional deletion.
Therefore, it’s better to apply the Mac backup to prevent the lost of your Mac files.
These are some of the Mac backup tips:
- Online backups – this Mac backup tip will give the option to secure the preservation of your Mac files online. However, online preservation requires you to pay the cost per byte of consumption. Furthermore, you will need the internet connection to avail this method.
- Mac backup drives – this Mac backup tip needs the use of an external drive to preserve your Mac files. Thus, you will be facing more risks. You might loose your backup drive (external drive). There’s a big possibility that your private or confidential files will be shared to the person who might found your external backup drive.
- Mac backup software – this is the most secured Mac backup tip. Just download the software into your Mac. MacKeeper will be your best choice.
Here’s how to preserve your Mac files with MacKeeper’s Mac backup steps:
- Click Mackeeper’s backup tool. After that, click the add button which is located below the screen
- Then, choose how many copies you want to make in preserving your Mac files.
- Next, you need to create/select your desired destination where to secure your Mac files.
- You can even customize the backup schedules of your Mac files. Just simply select from the hourly, daily, weekly and monthly Mac backup options.
- After that, simply click the backup now option to start the preservation.
These are the Mac backup tips that will surely help you in safeguarding your Mac files.