Never written a grant proposal before?
Written a few but think
there must be a better way?
Need a new take on your
If so, this workshop is for you.
At the conclusion of this workshop, you will:
- Be able to build your grant proposals more efficiently
- Know what documents and information you need
- Discover what sources can provide you with this information
- Understand the process for creating your case statement
- Have a list of proposal writing "do's and dont's"
Wednesday, February 27
9:00 AM - Noon
Meals on Wheels
3001 Robertson Road, Tyler
NOTE: This workshop is for beginner to intermediate grant writers.